British American Tobacco (BAT) 2022 Global Graduate Program for West Africans
Application Deadline: unspecified
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Nigeria. If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
The BAT Global Graduate Programme – West Africa enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
The BAT Global Graduate Programme
It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT. This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits.
- University graduate with a minimum of Second-Class Upper division in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed or equivalent for other countries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be an added advantage)
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiar with design thinking and other problem solving or ideation methodologies
- Strong learning agility with good appetite to inspire data-informed decision making
For More Information: