This is a remote position.
The Flexisaf Internship Program is open to dynamic, creative and energetic people seeking to gain tech skills in Brand Identity Design. You will learn based on a self-study approach, carry out tasks and complete projects in line with a well-structured and curated Internship Program Curriculum and resources which we provide to you at no cost.
Your progress will be monitored and supervised throughout the cohort to ensure that you remain on track and accountable. During the program, you will learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders through mentorship and gain valuable experience working on real-life solutions while also acquiring some work-ready, soft-skills along the way.
This program is open to students seeking SIWES placements, recent graduates seeking NYSC placement, Graduates seeking Post-NYSC experience and students seeking industry experience or anyone interested in upskilling and starting a career in tech.
NOTE: This is not a PAID opportunity therefore, payment as stipends to cover data allowance and other needs are not available for participants at this time with an EXCEPTION of Youth Corp Members. Every participant is expected to have a working laptop and access to data to allow FULL participation including progress tracking at different times throughout the cohort.
- Understanding of Design Foundations, working knowledge of Design tools such as Adobe Creative Studio such as XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, e.t.c.
- Creativity, keen design-eye.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Accountable via set metrics and performance indicators.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Resourceful, troubleshooting aptitude while being result-oriented.
- Open to learning.
- The Ability to work with a team is important.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science or software engineering related courses to real-world challenges.
Note: In other to be accepted into the program under the NYSC category participants will undergo further assessment and work with our Product Teams during their service year.
- Mentorship from Experienced Software Development and Design Engineers.
- First-hand exposure to Software Development Industry experience.
- Career Guidance and Practical Training on work-ready Soft skills.
NOTE: Applications submitted at this time will ONLY be taken into consideration towards the September to December (2023) cohort of the program. However, intending participants whose SIWES or NYSC placement begin after September 2023 or extend beyond December 2023 are encouraged to apply and communicate their dates accordingly.