Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Program
Binance Accelerator Program is a concise 3 – 6 months program designed to have an immersive experience in the rapidly expanding Web3 space. You will be given the opportunity to experience life at Binance and understand what goes on behind the scenes of the worlds’ leading blockchain ecosystem.
Alongside your job, there will also be a focus on networking and development, which will expand your professional network and build transferable skills to propel you forward in your career.
You will be hired under a junior fixed term contract. Our Binance Accelerator Program – Welcome event, starts the first Monday of every month (June 5th, July 3rd, July 31st, September 4th).
Who may apply
Current undergraduate / graduate students and fresh graduates.
- Support the Academy and News teams with content creation and reporting tasks
- Proofread and rewrite articles on complex topics to ensure that the substantive facts, issues, and conclusions are included and presented appropriately
- Assist with coordination and communication for Academy content production
- Enhance the user journey and flow through Academy pages by planning and suggesting page flow optimizations
- Business level fluency in English
- Business fluency in Mandarin preferred
- Knowledge of blockchain, digital currency, fintech and derivative industries
- Analytical and data-driven approach
- Good learning ability, positive attitude and committed to work
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- NITDA – Coursera Tech Skills Training Scholarship 2023 Cohort 2
- Facebook/Ingressive4Good Social Media Marketing Scholarship 2023 for Young Africans
- Access Bank/ Udacity Tech Scholarship Program 2023
- Access Bank 2023 Entry Level Recruitment and Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates.
- MTN Scholarship Application 2023 Now Open (Deadline: June 18th, 2023)
- Bic is Looking for Sales Reps
- NOKIA Mobile Network MEA Training Program 2023 for Young Graduates
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Digital Programme 2023