Bamboo is a digital investment platform that gives customers direct, real-time access to US dollar fixed-income investments and US-listed stocks and ETFs right from their personal devices.
Bamboo’s vision to empower every African with the resources they need to build wealth from the ground up is built on the belief that we can democratize access to a stream of wealth creation instruments, global investment opportunities for retail and institutional investors across Africa and foreign markets
About the position
As a member of our Product & Engineering team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
In this role, you will:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to elaborate, design, and implement new features employing high quality software design, code & processes
- Troubleshoot code for edge usability, reliability, and edge cases
- Identify and fix bugs; work on app performance
- Keep abreast with new technologies, estimate and implement them in order to make app development faster and easier
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
You’ll be a great fit if you have :
- Expertise in Swift programming
- UI and UX experience
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Adept with benchmarking and modification
- Familiar with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Knowledgeable of clouds message API and push notifications
- Ability to plan and execute tasks within a sprint scope
- Communication skills and open-mindedness; bias for rapid learning
- Experience building with a bias for increasing velocity and going live in shortest possible times
If selected, you’d have access to :
- A minimum of 20 days paid leave each year (in addition to official public holidays observed by country)
- A work from home allowance
- Health & wellness allowance
- Generous parental leave
- A comprehensive health care coverage
- Call for Participants: Microsoft Immersive Practical AI Masterclass For Nigerians.
- Remote UI/UX Designer Needed at VR Chat
- Eco Bank is Hiring for Application Engineers
- Customer Service Associates Needed at Mone Solar
- NITDA – Coursera Tech Skills Training Scholarship 2023 Cohort 2
- Facebook/Ingressive4Good Social Media Marketing Scholarship 2023 for Young Africans
- Access Bank/ Udacity Tech Scholarship Program 2023
- Access Bank 2023 Entry Level Recruitment and Internship Program for Young Nigerian Graduates.
- MTN Scholarship Application 2023 Now Open (Deadline: June 18th, 2023)