Application Deadline: March 13, 2023
The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience .
It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones career.
The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions and company initiatives.
At the end of the programme, our interns are also required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability.
In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience. Successful participation in our programs could invariably lead to full-time professional employment with the firm or an exclusive scholarship offer to study for a Post-graduate degree under our “Robert Akinjewe Scholarship Fund” Career Fulfilment.
- Be a university undergraduate
- Have completed at least two years of their degree
- Be on track for a First class or Second Class Upper degree or equivalent
- Be available to resume in June 2023, if successful
Desired Skills and Experience
ARM seek high quality students from all disciplines that possess:
- great communication skills (both written and oral), analytical and logical reasoning skills
- strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- able to think creatively and to be innovative
- able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
For More Information:
- African Union Internship and Job Recruitment 2023 (29 Positions)
- APPLY: 2023 MTN Global Graduate Program for Young Africans
- Product Designer (Remote) Needed at Kuda Bank
- Call for Teachers: Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2023
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)