BASIC® is a global branding and digital design agency building products, services, and eCommerce experiences that turn cultural values into company value.
As part of Dept, we operate offices across the world.We’re always looking to connect with individuals who want to make the best work of their lives with the world’s greatest brands. If you’re interested in working with us or learning more, drop us a note, portfolio link, or résumé. We’ll take anything you’ve got.Basic Agency
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with a team of 20+ creatives, working onsite in Mountain View and interact with a larger team of 40+ talented people.
- Contribute to the direction for various large-scale digital projects including websites, branding, and campaigns, by concepting and art directing photography and film content.
- Assist in all phases of creative work from shaping larger narratives to overseeing the smallest creative and production details.
- Art direct and support content, creative, and production teams to create still images, videos, gifs, brand and digital campaigns, presentations, and more.
- Pull together mood boards, shot lists, props, wardrobe, and location ideas. Obsess over all details that create the visuals of the content.
- Work on set providing art direction, lighting, and styling direction and doing whatever necessary to execute studio and lifestyle content for one of the best brands on earth.
- Build presentations, craft documentation, and deliver decks to other team members and departments.
- Provide guidance to retouch teams and photography teams to ensure they’re executing upon the vision and the needs of our client.
- Work closely and in conjunction with the design teams to make sure the business strategy and overall design are at the forefront of all content.
- Work with evolving processes, solving problems by being optimistic and proactive.
- Collaborate to ensure that the company’s services and products always exceed the clients’ expectations.
- Work across all departments of BASIC, the client, and other stakeholders to achieve the desired results and meet the objectives of the company.
- Support and grow in the role by actively seeking out and proposing ideas to better improve company operations.