Applications are now open for the Youth Ecopreneur Awards 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: April 28, 2023
Are you a youth entrepreneur who is committed to making a positive impact on our planet through sustainable business practices? If so, don’t miss the chance to apply for the Youth Ecopreneur Awards 2023, taking place at the World Export Development Forum (WEDF) in Mongolia.
These awards, implemented by the Ye! Community from the International Trade Centre (ITC) with support from WIPO and Google, recognize and celebrate the efforts of ecopreneurs. Apply now and win a cash prize of $5000, mentoring, visibility, capacity development, participate in the Google Start-up Academy and get a ticket to Mongolia to participate at WEDF. Join the movement towards a sustainable future!
- $5,000 in cash prize
- International exposure
- Technical assistance from World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Access to the Google Startups for Sustainable Development Programme
- Links to investors for additional funding
- Sponsored travel to Mongolia
- The entrepreneur must be a youth under 35 years;
- The Business:
- Must be majority run by a young person.
- Must be registered in an eligible country. See the list here.
- Must promote sustainability, circularity, and/ or the green economy.
Application deadline is April 28, 2023. Top 4 global finalists pitch at the World Export Development Forum in Mongolia on June 27, 2023.
For more information, visit Youth Ecopreneur Awards.