Applications are now open for the 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Program for young African graduates.
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms.
On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching.
The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
Eligibility Criteria for the MTN Global Graduate Development Program
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a 1st class or second class upper university degree
- Applicants must be resident in an African country with valid documents.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to enrol in the training session of the programme and excel.
- Applicants are to be available for full-time engagement if successful.
Benefits of the MTN Global Graduate Development Program
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Structured personal development
- Structured training
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global induction
- Free or subsidised mobile phone
- Medical Aid
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen services
- Flexible working hours
Achievement Orientation, Adaptability, Analytical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Client Focus, Continuous Learning, Critical Judgment, Energy, Initiative, Proactivity & Self-Motivation, Problem Solving, Relationship building, Teamwork
Client service/communications, Data analysis
Microsoft WordExcel and Power Point, Telecommunications, SQL Skills
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)