Apple Summer Internship 2022.
Undergraduates, Graduates & PHD Students in any discipline are eligible for the Apple Paid Internship. No IELTS Requirement & No Highest CGPA requirement for applying. The Apple Summer Internship 2022 is a Paid International Internship. Multiple Internships vacancies have been announced.
HQ of Apple company is located in Apple Park, California. Apple interns earn $38 per hour, which is about $6,700 per month. They also get bonuses for working more than 40 hours a week, and double pay for working more than 60. Apply offers the opportunity to their applicants regardless of their Nationality and color.
Apple Summer Internship 2022 Details
|Eligible Countries:||International Students|
|Education Required:||Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD|
||Open All Year|
Interesting Facts About Apply Company
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States.
Apple hired over 140,000 people in 2020. Apple Sold 849,450 iPhones per day in 2018.
- Finance, Legal, University Relations, Wellness Environment,
- Policy, & Social Initiatives Marketing, Business Creative Inclusion & Diversity, Engineering,
- Business and Finance, Music & Film, Legal, Communications, Economics, etc
- Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino)
Duration of Internship
Depending on the internet either they choose part-time or Full Time. Duration can be from 4 To 6 Months.
Benefits of Apple Internee
- Apple interns earn $38 per hour, which is probably $6,700 per month.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of projects
- Attend multiple workshops and lectures
- Experience a unique culture
- Work under the professionals
- Opportunity to build networks
How To Apply?
Here is a Procedure for applying for Apple Internship:
- First Visit the https://www.apple.com/careers/us/students.html
- Scroll down and click on See internships Vacancies
- Visit https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/search
- Use a filter. Enter a Keyword “Internship”. It will show you all internship opportunity
- Open any Internship, read the details, and submit your CV/RESUME.