Applications are now open for the 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: March 21st, 2023
Nigeria LNG Limited is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
- Entries are invited for the Nigeria Prize for Literature.
- The yearly Literature Prize is sponsored by Nigeria LNG to honor the author of the best book by a Nigerian.
- The prize rotates among four literary genres – prose fiction, poetry, drama, and children’s literature. This year, the competition is for Drama.
- The winner(s) would receive an award of USD100,000.00
Panel of Judges
- A panel of judges has been appointed by the Nigerian Prize for Literature by the Advisory board for the Nigeria Prize for Literature.
- The appointment of the judges has been done to reflect the genre in completion for the year.
- Persons appointed for judges has wide experiences, peer recognition, good public image and command respect nationally and internationally.
- Professor Ameh Dennis Akoh – Chairman
- Prof. Osita Catherine Ezewnanebe – Member
- Dr. Racheeda Liman – Member
- International Consultant – Prof. Victor K Yankah
- Prof. Akachi Adimora Ezeigbo – FNAL FLSN Chairman
- Professor Olu Obafemi – FNAL NNOM Member
- Professor Ahmen Yerima – FNAL FSONTA Member
For More Information: