At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future.
As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people.
They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Exxon Mobil Corporation is one of the world’s largest publicly traded companies, an industry leader in the petroleum and petrochemical business and operates in virtually every region of the world.
Mobil Producing Nigeria and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria, affiliates of ExxonMobil Corporation, and have operated in Nigeria for over 60 years and form one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments.
With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to providing affordable and sustainable energy.
We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Major Project) department.
This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What Role You Will Play In Our Team
As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
The position is based at Lagos State, Nigeria.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Manage E&PS requests portal and accommodation desk
- Manage E&PS after hour requests
- Transfer of all EP&R Fire Safety Equipment from IPES to Nuvolo system and scheduling for PMs
- Support migration of assets from eMERGE to Nuvolo system
- Develop and manage all project scopes, designs, cost estimates and work programs in accordance with the E&PS EMCAPS.
- Collate weekly reports & attend to every other scheduled/unscheduled Office & residential requests
- Track and monitor contracts/AFE spent
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with an Engineering degree in any one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Data analysis/management skills
- Effective presentation skills