Applications are now invite for the 2022 Bic Art Competition for Africans. Here’s how to apply:
BIC® Art Competition is a stage that allows artists to get recognized for the e work they do. We invite all the creative individuals from Africa to participate in this years BIC® Art Master 2022.
Basic Rules for the 2022 Bic Art Competition for Africans
- Create an artwork using any BIC Ball Pen and submit it by August 31, 2022.
- This contest is only open to residents of Africa and the Middle East.
- The artwork must be prepared on at least A3 size paper/medium.
- Each artist must register once and submit a maximum of three artworks.
- Only original and authentic artworks should be submitted by the artist.
- When required, the winning artist must present the original artwork.
2022 Bic Art Competition for Africans: Prizes
- BIC Art Master of Africa receives a cash prize of $2,000 USD, a personalised online gallery created by BIC for the winner (to manage and upload the winning artwork for two years), and the opportunity to have the artwork featured in La BIC collection of art by purchasing the artwork.
- The second-place winner receives a cash prize of $1,000 USD only.
- The third-place winner will receive a cash prize of $500 USD.
- National Winner of Country: receives a cash prize of $500 USD only.
- The lucky voter winner receives a prize worth $250 USD.
- World Bank Group Spoken Word Competition 2022
- UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School 2022
- 2022 Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme for Young Entrepreneurs
- Skills for Success Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Women
- Stanford University Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
The Bic Story
BIC began simply – with a vision and a pen. The goal was to create a product to answer a fundamental consumer need: a smooth, effortless writing tool. But what resulted was so much more: BIC democratized the art of writing and gave everyone the power of creative expression.
Today, we bring simplicity and joy to everyday life. Our ambition is to create a sense of ease and delight in the millions of moments that make up the human experience. It is this passion for bringing simplicity and joy to people all over the world that drives our team members each day. We reimagine everyday essentials, designing products that are part of every heart and home.
We believe we positively impact the world by offering sustainable solutions that respect the planet through smart design and the creation of products that last.
How to Apply for 2022 Bic Art Competition
To apply for the 2022 Bic Art Competition click here