Applications are now open for the The University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 17 May 2023
Developing Solutions is the University of Nottingham’s master’s scholarship, founded in 2001, for students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries. This scholarship programme is designed for international students who want to make a difference to the development of key economic, environmental, structural, social, or political structures in their home country.
The University of Nottingham is offering scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees. These one-year scholarships are available to support innovative and passionate students who can successfully demonstrate their ingenuity for developing solutions that will impact their home countries and incite change.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
How to apply
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship. Search for courses and find out how to apply.
- When you have received your offer to study with us, you can apply through the scholarships section of the application system, NottinghamHub.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply
For More Information:
- World Trade Organization Essay Competition 2023 (CHF 5,000 Prize & Funded Trip to UK )
- Alx Full-stack Software Engineering Training for Africans
- Call for Applications: TERAWORK N5 million Business Grant 2023 for Entrepreneurs, SMEs and Startups
- The Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program for young graduates.
- GTCO Orange Tribe Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates.
- Fun Marathon: Access Bank Marathon 2023 (7 Million Naira for Grab)
- Accelerex is Hiring Software Developers (Backend)
- Entry-level UI/UX Designer Needed at PWC Africa
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for young Africans (Monthly Stipend Available)
- The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program 2023 for Young Nigerians.
- Call for Applications: Side Hustle Digital Skills Bootcamp 7.0 for African Youths
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group