Digicore is a technology firm focused on building core software solutions to meet the needs of financial institutions.
We help banks, fintechs, insurers, pension fund administrators, asset managers and stockbrokers deliver the best financial services they can possibly offer.
We are driven to help financial service providers keep ahead of the financial technology curve, whether they are legacy businesses or new fintech challengers.
Our suite of products are designed to empower our clients to drive growth and increase market share, improve efficiency and effectiveness, and adapt to the complexities of today’s fast-changing financial landscape, while keeping costs low.
We are now accepting applications for our 2023 graduate trainee program.
- Recent graduate with at least 4.0 CGPA
- Detail-oriented, with impressive problem-solving skills.
- Willing to learn at a fast pace.
- Resident in Lagos
Duration of the Graduate Trainee Program
- 6 months
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with Graduate Trainee as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 3oth January 2023
- Graphics Designers and Writers Needed at Qudos Designs
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries Nationals (Fully Funded)
- Remote Social Media Marketing Manager Needed at HouseAfrica
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Call for Application: Data Science Internship (Summer 2023) at Novata
- BRAVE Women Grant for Female Entrepreneurs, Lead Firms and Business Associations (Receive between $5000 – $50,000)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Cornerstone Ng
- Call for Interns: Mobile App and Backend Interns at Intra Pair
- Web Developer Needed at PressOne Africa
One Comment on “Tech Graduate Trainee Program 2023 at DigiCore”