Frequence is an ad tech platform for media companies that connects all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. Our software makes selling local advertising scalable and provides users with an all-in-one platform that drives campaign performance.
Our trailblazing technology is always growing, and so are we. We push ourselves further with our belief in collaboration, execution, and ownership. We don’t just want to create intuitive AdTech tools—we want to foster a culture of openness and inclusivity that encourages our employees to think bigger and grow higher. Step into the future with us.
You’re a wordsmith who knows that a memorable turn of phrase is the best way to hook someone’s attention. You keep a notebook with you wherever you go and want to find creative ways to turn narrative into engaging advertising copy.
We’re looking for sharp minds to join our copywriting team. You will help our design team create digital ads by writing clickable taglines and powerful ad copy. You’ll work with advertisers large and small to make programmatic ad buying possible for everyone. As a copywriter, you will also support our marketing team as we share Frequence news and updates.
What You Will Do:
- Write advertising copy for display banners, search engine ads, social media, video/radio scripts, and potential future products
- Quality Assurance on creative products
- Support internal admins and operations personnel in the delivery of creative ads
- Work with team leads to manage daily deadlines
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Strong mastery of grammar
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle a high volume of production tasks
Nice to Have:
- Google Ads Certification
- SEO experience
- Blog experience
- Experience working with designers
- Eagerness to take ownership
- Familiarity with SMART Goals and OKRs
- Knowledge of project management systems
- Able to write in Spanish or French
The base salary range represents the minimum and maximum of the salary range for this position based on the primary location. The salary for this role is $28,000 – $32,000. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competency, experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter.
We support each member of the Frequence team with a comprehensive employee benefits package including health and well-being benefits, retirement contributions, 401(k) savings plan, and much more. Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
Frequence is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work.
Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Some of the industry-leading benefits we offer include:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options and retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, Long-term disability, & Life insurance
- Flexible PTO and remote work options
- And more