We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards in order to provide unparalleled service to healthcare professionals, their staff and patients. We strive to end each workday knowing that we’ve made someone’s life better.
Our team is comprised of courageous and caring healthcare warriors. We’re here to solve the impossible problems, such as reducing medical errors, saving patient lives, and empowering physicians to stay financially independent. We care deeply about making a big impact and we are relentless.
Inspired to grow the company and our careers, we remain committed to daily discipline, self improvement, and a ceaseless search for solutions.
We equally value our work and our life apart from work. We’re compelled to work with urgency, decisiveness, and efficiency in everything we do. This affords us freedom and time for things that matter most.
Leaders at pMD are developed through our mentorship program. Investing in the success of each individual strengthens our team and builds loyalty. We believe in leading by example. Everything one does ripples outward. Therefore, we need each individual at pMD to embody our leadership principles to thrive as an enduring great company.
(Contract) Medical Data Entry Associate
The (Contract) Medical Data Entry Associate’s role at pMD helps our team and our customers reach our business goals through accurate and timely patient demographic information data entry. This entails reviewing and transcribing data into a health information system.
- transferring patient registration data from a PDF or image format into a software solution
- retrieve patient data from other sources and key into predefined fields
- perform data entry functions in expected time limits with a minimum error rate
- review data for discrepancies or errors and correct them as needed
- proactively communicate errors identified to manager for future prevention
- communicate effectively and work cooperatively with team members
- maintain confidentiality of all patient records
- review and transcribe an average of 20 patient files per hour worked
- availability to start immediately
- knowledge of basic computer and work processing applications
- exceptional attention to detail
- data processing experience (preferred)
- must currently have or be willing to register a business per independent contractor guidelines
How to apply
send your resume to email@example.com