Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian e-commerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 35 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: (Konga HQ) Lagos
Office: Frontend Engineer
Report to: Head of Product, Head of Technology
Job type: Full Time
- A brief overview of the role
- To build and implement functional programs.
- You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Skills & Experience
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- (e.g. AngularJS, Git, React, Node)
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
28th February. 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.