Job Title: WordPress Developer
- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to join our team.
- As a WordPress developer, you will be required to create multipurpose websites.
- You will also be required to create amazing themes and layouts for desktop and mobile.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Meet with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Design and build the website front-end.
- Create the website architecture.
- Design and manage the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generate WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content issues.
- Conduct WordPress training with the client.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience working as a WordPress developer.
- Proven experience working as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to handle and manage projects
- Must be able to work well in a team and also work independently when required.
- Ability to work under duress and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, ingenuity, and a strong demonstrated interest in WordPress are essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.