We are looking to hire a highly-skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for having strong page builder experience (Elementor/Beaver Builder/Divi/etc) as well as higher-end development, creating Custom Post Types with Advanced Custom Fields and implementing them through custom shortcodes and/or templates.
This will be contractor work, to begin with. Starting rate will be $30/hour depending on the skillset.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer. (This basically means we’d love to see your projects (front-end), but we are much more interested in your code and how you implemented your solution.)
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields
- Troubleshooting all WordPress related issues including front end, server side, hosting, DNS, etc.
- SUPER required: WooCommerce (deep) knowledge (including hooks/filters/shipping/payment gateways/other API services)
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Local development / Git
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- How much custom WooCommerce experience do you have?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- WordPress: 5 years (Required)
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote