Deadline: March 22, 2022
Applications are open for the Women Techsters Fellowship Class of 2023. The Women Techsters program is a FREE experiential learning technology upskilling program for young girls and women between the ages of 16 and 40 years across Africa.
The program aims to bridge the digital and technology knowledge divide between men and women in the technology ecosystem and ensure equal access to technological opportunities for women and girls.
The learning pathways for this training are:
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Mixed Reality / 3D Animation
- Mobile Applications Development
- Product Design (UI/UX)
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Open to women and girls between 16 and 40 years;
- They should be citizens and residents of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, DR Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, Algeria, South Sudan, Morocco, Angola, Mozambique, Madagascar and Egypt.
Kindly note that technical and soft skills are pre-requisite to accessing internship and mentorship opportunities on the Women Techsters Fellowship Program.
Click here to apply