Applications are now open for cohort 2.2 of the Women Techsters Bootcamp 2022 for African Tech Women. The program provides African Tech women with professional training on the following learning tracks:
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Product Management
- Software Development
The Women Techsters Bootcamp strives to provide adequate learning opportunities for participants to develop relevant coding skills, jump-start careers, or fill in knowledge gaps from emerging technologies. It will be a 3-week introductory class for girls and women aged between 16 to 40 years in one of five learning tracks – Product Design, Product Management, Software Development, Data Science, and Cybersecurity.
P.S: Only women in Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, DR Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Algeria, South Sudan, Morocco, Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, and Madagascar should apply.
This Outlook address will be used for the learning channel. P.S: Only applicants with an active Microsoft outlook email account will be considered for this Cohort. Go to account.microsoft.com, select Sign in, and then choose Create one. Do not click “use a phone number or get a new email address”.
Women Techsters Bootcamp Application requires that you take a basic digital literacy assessment which will be found in the application form.
Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative (Tech4Dev) is a non-profit social enterprise established in 2016 that creates access to decent work and opportunities for Africans through digital skills empowerment and advocacy.
Our vision is to equip Africans with digital and life skills that foster economic prosperity, financial freedom, and sustainable development, contributing immensely to the tech ecosystem and the economy of the world at large, starting with Africa.
We believe in the efficacy of digital literacy as a tool for empowerment and development and commit fully to creating opportunities for people, especially those in underserved communities, through digital skills.
Click Here to Apply for Women Techsters Bootcamp 2022 cohort 2.2
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarships 2022
- Call for Developers: Huawei Acceleration of Digital Innovation in Africa
- United Nations Young Leaders Online Training Program
- Apply for the Facebook Community Accelerator 2022 (up to $40,000)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- Apply: Free Google UX Design Professional Certificate 2022