Applications are now invited for the Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: October 10, 2022
Are you a woman leader? Apply now to join the Introduction to Leadership (ITL) Course 2022 and invest in your leadership development with Wedu!
Through this two-month self-paced online course, you will complete a series of reflection exercises that will help you gain clarity on your priorities, map out a vision for your life, and set goals around your ambitions.
Using a series of self-paced reflective exercises, the ITL helps women focus on their leadership development objectives and reflect on their personal and professional goals.
The ITL is also a gateway to joining Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 people, accessing education financing and becoming a Rising Star. The Rising Star opportunity nurtures women’s leadership potential through mentoring and lifelong leadership development support to help them achieve their goals. After completing the ITL, you will be invited to apply to become a Rising Star if you identify as a woman.
Benefits of the Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022
- Receive the Certificate of Completion
- Join Wedu’s global leadership community of over 4,500 community members;
- Access education financing through the Future Income Sharing Agreement;
- Become a Rising Star where you will be eligible to receive lifelong leadership development support.
Eligibility for the Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022
- Open to women leaders with diverse backgrounds and interests – they do not restrict or select based on cultural, socioeconomic, political, religious, or professional affiliations and factors.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
How to Apply for the Wedu Introduction to Leadership Course 2022
- The course will be in English and be online
- Approximately 2 hours per week
- Duration: One month (for each part)
- Ingressive for Good 1000 Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023