Applications are now open for Vodacom Graduate Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline:31 August 2022.
The Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the our business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization.
Following successful completion of your graduate programme, there will opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments locally and internationally outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training program that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders.
The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022. Start date on the program is 1st February 2023.
Requirements for Vodacom Graduate Program 2023:
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger. South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
Applying for a Graduate Programme position
- there will be no questionnaires to complete as with previous years. Step by step process as follows:
- Screening questions to be added to the application (separate document)
Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Vodacom Discover Graduate Program 2023
- Contract UX Designer Needed Zazuu Co.
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs Across Africa (Naira 5 million Financial Grant).
- Software Engineer Needed at United Bank for Africa.
- Eskom 2022 Internship Programme For African Students And Graduates.
- AgroHack Challenge 2022 for Young Nigerian Agriculture Entrepreneurs.
- Innocent C. Chukwuma Award For Social Impact.
- Accounting Intern, Front-end and Back-end Engineer Needed at Oystr Finance.
- She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 women-led and women-impact startups.
- Junior UI/ UX, Front End, PHP Developer & Mobile Developers Needed at Pruvia Integrated Limited.
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022 for young African graduates.
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL