Naija Package is an E-commerce and skills marketplace for small business owners in Nigeria living in Nigeria and the Diaspora with the goal of giving them a platform and the tools to showcase their brand to as many people as possible.
With one of every three adults in Nigeria unemployed and many who seemed to be employed being underemployed, there is no better time than now to build e-commerce and a skills marketplace with all the tools and resources to help small entrepreneurs maximize their full potential.
- Manage all social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms.
- Manage audience engagement and generates leads.
- Create interesting blogs, posts, graphics and videos to be shared.
- Create SEO-friendly content.
- Plan and create social media and email campaigns
- Schedule posts regularly on all the company’s social media platforms
- Create and implement strategies that focus on increasing audience engagement.
- Analyze campaign metrics and create reports to be presented to the CEO.
- Help to create monthly and annual social media strategies.
- Research similar interests, people, influencers, etc. for networking.
- Propose innovative ideas and concepts for social media content
- Write and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manage social media communications
- Manage and regularly updates content planner
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of updated content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules wherever necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of Mass Communication or English; social media marketing certification or specialization preferred
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of designing on Canva, Crello, etc.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and SEO
- Well-versed with social media account management tools like Buffer, Crowdfire, etc.
- Trend researcher
- Ability to manage multiple social media accounts
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Experience in setting up and optimizing social media campaigns.
- Self-driven and committed to succeeding in a fast pace start-up.
- Effective communication and networking skills
- Good team player
- Able to work independently and effectively remotely.
- Must have good internet access.
- Must have good electric power access.
- Apply: University of Ibadan is Recruiting Academic & Non-Academic Staff (166 Positions)
- Access Bank Entry Level Tech Recruitment 2022 for Young African Graduates.
- Call for Applications: Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme (get up to €40,000 funding)
- 2022 Africa Fellowship For Young Energy Leaders (Cohort 2)
- International News Media Association/Google News Initiative Elevate Scholarships 2022
- Solvit Africa All-Female Programming Bootcamp 2022 for female coding professionals
- Tarbell Fellowship 2023 for Early-career Journalists (up to $50,000)
- West African Research Center Travel Grant 2022 (up to $3,000)