University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship Program 2022
Applications are invited for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in South Africa. Mastercard Foundation scholarship for African students is partnered with the University of Pretoria in order to bring great leadership and academic program for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship program in the Africa will facilitate transformative leadership qualities in the candidates. Up till now, this program has supported the leadership and educational development of more than 30,000 young people by committing over $700 million.
University of Pretoria was established in 1908 is a public research university in Pretoria. The university is ranked between 551–570 in the world. More than 55,000 National and International Students are currently studying here. The university is well known for its high quality method of teaching. Students can live an amazing life here while studying.
University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa is a Fully Funded Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree from Africa. The scholarship benefits include:
- Full Tuition Fee payment
- Expenses for accommodation will be covered
- Maintenance will be provided.
- Students will be encouraged to participate in work-based placements and mentorship activities.
To be eligible for this Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates belonging from Africa can apply.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree can apply.
- A candidate must be a bachelor’s degree holder no later than September 2022.
- The applicant must have community service and leadership experience.
- An applicant must represent his economic and financial circumstances for pursuing education outside his home country.
- The applicant should be able to qualify for admission academically in his degree of interest.
- An applicant should not be enrolled in any other postgraduate degree on scholarship previously.
The last date to apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa is 31st October 2022.
Application process for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship
Candidates have to follow the given below steps to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2023 in Africa.
- I Apply online at university portal www.up.ac.za/apply for admission to any masters degree program.
- Once you have been admitted, please contact [email protected] to commence the process to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program immediately.
- Successful Mastercard Foundation Scholars should have a passport to enable them to apply for a visa promptly.