Applications are now open for the UNESCO Internship Program 2023. Here’s how to Apply:
The UNESCO Internship Programme is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programmes and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments.
Eligibility Requirements for the UNESCO Internship Program
- You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
- At the time of your application you should be currently enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French. A working knowledge of the other language (English or French) is an asset, and may be required for internships in secretarial and assistantship assignments at the Headquarters.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The minimum duration of an internship is one month, and the maximum duration is six months.
- Have your motivation letter and résumé ready before filling out the application form. You only have one hour to finish the process.
- Make sure your contact details will be valid in the next 6 months.
- You can only use either English or French in applying.
- Please provide an unofficial French or English translation of your documents if they are not in these languages.
- You are allowed to submit only one application.
- UNESCO does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
- Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
- Your application will be further accessed by UNESCO mangers around the world and will stay in our internship portal for a period of six months.
- We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Data Analyst Internship at Paypal
- Call for Applications: 2023 Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs (Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support)
- Remote Web Development Internship at Vicdigit Tech
- USADF Accelerate Program to Reward African-Owned Businesses with $250k
- MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program 2022
- Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students to Study in Finland
- Call for Applications: BFA Global Catalyst Fund 2022