UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Programme 2022 for Female Nigerian Entrepreneurs.
Application Deadline: May 9, 2022
The Future Females Business School, in partnership with UK-Nigeria Tech Hub, is a leading programme that offers funded spots to Nigerian female entrepreneurs building tech-based businesses and creating impact in their communities.
Future Females Business School Programme
The three-month programme is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilise technology to bring their businesses to life.
Are you a Nigerian based female entrepreneur looking to develop a profitable business that’s focused on creating jobs?
Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then this programme is for you. It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech-enabled dream business.
If you’re ready to become a successful small business owner, to get out of your own way, and to embrace not only serious profit but also the lifestyle you want to live, all with the support and guidance of experts who have done it all before, then this programme is for you!Click the apply button now.
*HealthTech and EdTech businesses will receive preference.
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub provides fully funded spots for successful applicants to join the Future Females Business School programme. Please make sure you meet all of the below requirements before applying. The application is a text-based survey submission. If part 1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by our team for part 2 of the applications which is an interview with one of our team members.
- 2022 IBM Call for Code Global Challenge: Build Tech Solutions for a Greener Future ($285,000 USD cash prize)
- CWW Tech Africa Training Program 2022 for African Youth – Cohort 1.0
- How to Apply for Google Summer of Code Internship- A step By Step Guide
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. your business is app based or an online platform)
- The business must impact respective communities/ industries
MONTH 1: BUILD
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
MONTH 2: SELL
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
MONTH 3: SCALE
- Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- The most successful participants will spend 3 to 4 hours a week progressing through the Business School content, and engaging with their coaches and peers.
- Like anything in life, what you put in is what you get out! Members will be required to complete 80% of the programme in order to graduate.
For More Information: