The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program 2023 commences today, the 1st of January 2023.
The application is open to Africans from all 54 African countries with scalable business ideas or a business that has been operational for no more than 5 years.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Its objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. TEF believes the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
Application Requirements for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 5 years old.
Benefits of Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program 2023:
- Non-refundable seed funding of $5,000
- A world class business training for 12 weeks
- Access to TEF Alumni network with over 15,000 entrepreneurs across’ Africa
- Mentoring and networking opportunities via Africa’s largest digital platform for entrepreneurs, TEFConnect.net.
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- U.S. Department of State Foreign National Student Intern Program 2023
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa