Applications are now open for TikTok Accelerator Program 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: August 24, 2022
Applications are open for the TikTok Accelerator Program 2022 for Black Entrepreneurs in the U.S. At TikTok, they believe the Black business community must be seen and heard, and it’s their mission to embrace and empower these voices.
Now in its third year, their specially designed Support Black Businesses program continues to support and uplift the Black excellence of entrepreneurs, innovators, and small business owners nationwide. Join other inspiring business owners for FREE in-depth training and tailored resources to grow your business both on TikTok and off—driving your company to new heights.
- Custom 4-week virtual training to accelerate your business on TikTok
- Free ad credits toward your campaigns
- Coaching from TikTok advisors and small business creators
- Inspiring speaker events
- Peer networking and community support
- Promotional opportunities for TikTok to feature your business
- Exclusive TikTok swag and more
Eligibility for TikTok Accelerator Program 2022
To apply, you must:
- Identify as a Black-owned business;
- Be based in the U.S.;
- Offer a product or service;
- Have a social media presence (TikTok not required);
- Commit to attend each of the four weekly webinars from September 12 to October 7.
Eligible Black-owned businesses are invited to apply for the 2022 cohort. Selected participants will be notified in September.
Click here to apply
- Eskom 2022 Internship Programme For African Students And Graduates
- AgroHack Challenge 2022 for Young Nigerian Agriculture Entrepreneurs.
- Innocent C. Chukwuma Award For Social Impact
- Accounting Intern, Front-end and Back-end Engineer Needed at Oystr Finance
- She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 women-led and women-impact startups
- Junior UI/ UX, Front End, PHP Developer & Mobile Developers Needed at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022 for young African graduates.
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL