Deadline: March 31st, 2022
The Social Fiction Design Global Competition 2022 for students and young people worldwide (USD 10,000 Prize Money)
The Social Fiction Design Competition is an exciting global competition looking for students and young people to imagine the life of a young person in the world of 2050. What kind of world do you want to live in Take real social challenges from the world around you and share your fictional solutions! If you imagine it, you can make it happen. Get creative and express yourself by writing, illustration, rhetoric, cinematography, animation or poster presentation.
Requirements for the Social Fiction Design Global Competition 2022
- You have an idea to solve any of the following issues: Environment and Climate Change, Micro-credit, Agriculture, Technology and Innovation, Transport, Literature, Music, Waste, Circular Economy, Tourism, WASH, Employment, Sports, Health and Well-being, and others.
Submit your idea using any creative category!
Short paragraphs that relate to a story about a possible future without social problems.
A short speech on how the solution on a particular social problem can lead to a new society.
Showcase creativity through Drawing or Graphic Designing of their Social Fiction theme.
Based on a script relating to tackling social problems or a new future without social problems.
Creating their own movie, shot however you want to, adhering to the concept of a Social Fiction.
Awareness posters demonstrating the social problem and a reimagined reality without those problems.
Benefits of the Social Fiction Design Global Competition 2022
- The best Social Fiction Idea will be awarded with USD 10,000 Prize Money
- Certificate of Recognition for top participants.
How to Apply for The Social Fiction Design Global Competition 2022
1. Go to Social Fiction Design Competition online application.
Quick link: competitions.yunuscentre.org/sfdc-registration
2. Fill up the online form by submitting your personal information and answering the questions.
3. Pick a submission category and upload your file.
Visit the online application form to learn more about the file formats we are accepting for each category. If you have trouble submitting, try resizing your file to upload, or contact email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
4. Click Submit and wait for the submission confirmation pop-up on top of the page.
5. Receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Social Fiction Design Competition 2022