Applications are now invited for the The Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Eligible to Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs around the World
Launchpad is a 9-week learning programme designed to support Black women founders to succeed in entrepreneurship and connect them to the venture capital ecosystem.
The programme will offer expert-led sessions, a supportive community of experienced Black founders and investors, as well as funding opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for The Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs 2022
- – Founded by a Black woman
- – Self-funded or has received less than £250K
- – Based across the UK, Europe and West Africa
- – Already have an initial product
- – Within the following industries; Health tech, Fintech, Hr + Talent, Sass, Retail + eCommerce, Data + design, Deep tech
- – At least part-time in the business
Programme Key Details:
- All modules will take place online except for the launch event and showcase graduation.
- Programme Launch Event – Thursday 6th October 6 -9 pm
- Intro to VC: 101 on Fundraising – Tuesday 11th October 6-8 pm
- Getting Started: Visualising the Mission – Thursday 13th October 6-8 pm
- Setting Milestones for Developing all Parts of a Business – Thursday 20th October 6-8 pm
- Developing your Product and Finding Product-Market Fit – Thursday 27th October 6-8 pm
- Designing and Executing your Sales Strategy – Thursday 10th November 6-8 pm
- Budgeting: Business Plan and Financial Models – Thursday 17th November 6-8 pm
- The Team: Hiring & Company Culture – Thursday 24th November 6-8 pm
- Showcase Graduation – Wednesday 7th December 6-10 pm
Deadline – September 23, 10pm.
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023