The Africa Research Excellence Fund is pleased to launch the call for the 2022/23 AREF Research Development Fellowship Programme.
- To support researchers in Africa who are emerging leaders and working on important challenges for human health, to develop their skills as a researcher.
- A three to nine-month placement at a leading research institution in the UK, Europe or Africa, with additional support at your home institution before and after the placement. Up to £40,000 available.
How to Apply
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RDFForm2022
- Application Form Parts B-G
Applicants must complete and submit the following:
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form)
- Application Form Parts B-F
- Part G of the application form (The Signature Sheet)
- A letter of support from the Host Sponsor
- A letter of support from the Employing Sponsor
- Two chosen publications to demonstrate the applicant’s career history.
- An electronic copy of the applicant’s most recently attained degree certificate, usually the PhD certificate.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AREF Research Development Fellowships 2022/23