The Tesla Internship Program has opened up its application for the year 2022. It is a fully funded paid internship program with applicants getting a chance to get international exposure in Elon Musk’s company which is highly renowned everywhere in the world.
The internship opportunity is not limited to certain regions; instead, it is open for most international regions, including Canada, Europe, the US, Africa, and many parts of Asia. It is a golden opportunity for undergraduate, graduate and other advanced level education students.
Regarding the funding part, the internship is a great opportunity and highly beneficial because it will cover the accommodation costs; interns will get a stipend and also receive relocation support in some cases. The duration of the Tesla internship program 3 to 12 months.
Tesla is an Employer Company that consider all qualified candidates regardless of gender, colour, religion, age and national origin. Tesla is a company that was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers, manufacturing electric driven vehicles that does not require gasoline or other types of fuel.
While browsing the list of internship opportunities at Tesla, look out for the ones marked “Remote’. These opportunities will not require you to travel abroad. You can work from home, if selected.
Tesla internship program is offered for different areas/fields and countries; interns can select according to their interest and academic background and the country/region. Interns will get an opportunity to work in one of the top tech company and get hands-on experience and learn with ongoing training. There is no limit to the number of times you apply; if you are rejected this time, enhance your skills and academic record and apply again.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: There is no deadline. Tesla hire around the year.
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the Tesla internship program.
- Students from all around the world can apply.
- Accommodation will also be provided to the interns.
- A relocation grant will be provided (in some cases).
- Graduates are encouraged to apply for full-time positions.
- Mandatory to be enrolled in undergrad or grad or some advanced degree program.
Tesla internship program will provide following benefits:
- Interns will receive compensation.
- Tesla provides a relocation allowance for interns.
- Housing accommodation is offered in some cases.
- Chance to work on projects that reflect the goals/aims of the renowned company.
- Opportunity to do some hands-on work to learn better and enter the practical fields.
- Interns will be matched with the departments of their interests and projects best suited to their experience.
- It will be an opportunity to work with the current employees where interns can learn from the best professionals.
The application process is online, please visit the link to apply for the Tesla internship program.