Optimus Bank is a digital-driven financial service platform built with a bold ambition of offering optimum banking experiences to millions of customers globally.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee (Tech) Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Are you techy, young, innovative, agile, and solution-driven? We invite you to start your career with us because we offer opportunities for exponential career growth and working with an amazing team in a highly stimulating environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- Must have at least 0-1 year experince
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Minimum of 5’O Level credits (including English & Mathematics)
- Can write some of the following languages; Java, C++, HTML, Python, .Net, SQL, MSSQL, Android Development, React Native, Angular, among others.
Working at Optimus Bank
At Optimus Bank, our employees’ well-being is paramount to us as we understand the positive impact this has on the success of the organization. We, therefore, make it a commitment to provide an inclusive and supportive environment that ensures the well-being of our employees, and helps them gain relevant experience and acquire key professional skills while contributing to our organizational goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Call for Applications: Shell Nigeria Internship and Student Industrial Training Program 2023
- Call for Applications: UNESCO Youth Essay Contest 2023
- Graphics Designers and Writers Needed at Qudos Designs
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries Nationals (Fully Funded)
- Remote Social Media Marketing Manager Needed at HouseAfrica
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Call for Application: Data Science Internship (Summer 2023) at Novata
- BRAVE Women Grant for Female Entrepreneurs, Lead Firms and Business Associations (Receive between $5000 – $50,000)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Cornerstone Ng
- Call for Interns: Mobile App and Backend Interns at Intra Pair
- Web Developer Needed at PressOne Africa