Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers presents FUZE. An opportunity to connect with you through Afro-centric music, art, dance, tech and innovation.
Presented by Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers, FUZE Festival is a fusion event that brings together various elements of urban culture – music, dance, fashion, tech, all within the same space through talent showcases, exhibitions, a marketplace, and lots more!
The entry criteria for the FUZE Talent Show is as follows:
- 18 to 35 years of age
- A valid ID
- Participants must be a Nigerian
Eligibility Criteria for Fashion Designers
> Upload a 60 second video of yourself showing 3 sketches (illustrations) of outfits created by you along with the final outfits.
> To be clear, you are required to show 3 sketches (illustrations or designs), and the final products (the finished/completed outfits). Record yourself showing us the required sketches and outfits, in a one-minute video.
> You may choose to present pictures of the outfit or videos of the outfit modelled by yourself or another person
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Innovators
> Upload yourself giving a 60 second elevator pitch explaining your tech business and or product.
> You must have a minimum viable product (MVP) and Initial Market Traction.
> Business Ideas without existing products or clients or customers will not be considered.
The FUZE festival will take place on 21, December, 2022 at Livespot Entertainment Centre, 4, Oba Elegushi Close, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Please note you are required to download the Stanbic IBTC FUZE app to register.
Click here to register.
- Remote User Interface Designer Needed at Thirteen Eleven Technology & Design
- The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 for Young Graduates.
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2023 For Young Graduates
- Digital Marketer Needed at iLot
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed at Turing
- Innovate Now Africa Assistive Technology Accelerator Program 2023 for African Startups
- Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023 for Zambian women entrepreneurs ($10,000 equity-free grant)
- MTN Foundation, AFG unveil Digital Empowerment Programme for Women SMEs
- Call for Applications: GABI Studentprenuer Awards 2022 for Nigerian Students (Win N1.5m worth of prizes)
- Future Academy Tech Scholarship and Boot Camp for Young Africans in 2023
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble