Applications are now open for the SPARK Virtual Learning and Skill-sharing Series for Young Creatives 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
Funded by AfriLabs and AFD through the Digital Africa seed fund, we are pleased to open applications to the first edition of SPARK; a 7-day virtual learning and skill-sharing series designed to support 200 young creatives who are aspiring to key creative roles in tech and fash-tech with the relevant skills needed to secure employment or explore entrepreneurship opportunities in the intersection of the tech and creative industries.
The virtual series will create pathways for creatives to gain skills-based education that are essential to sustainability in the technology industries. Creatives will have the opportunity to develop their skills along four critical pathways in immersive workshops facilitated by experienced creative executives in tech. The pathways include:
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy and Creation
In addition to the pathway workshops, creatives will undergo soft skills training for the workplace, skill sharing sessions and panel discussions that will equip them with industry-relevant skills and enhance their potential for gainful employment.
- You are between the ages of 18 – 35
- You must be resident in NigeriaYou must not have more than 3 years of work experience
- You can prove your interest in one of the 4 creative skills pathways (Product Management | Branding | Digital Marketing | Content Strategy and Creation)
- Access to skills development that will prepare you to meet workplace demands
- Access to opportunities for professional and career development.
- Access to top industry professionals and executives
- Access to a network of peers who like yourself are set on career growth.
August 29th – September 6th 2022
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the criteria above and you are eligible to apply to SPARK, please click on your interested pathway below to apply;
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SPARK virtual learning and skill-sharing series
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Apply: Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program 2022
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully-funded to New York)
- MEST Africa Challenge 2022 for Technology Startups (up to $50,000)
- Water Desk Colorado River Basin Grants 2022 (up to $10,000)
- Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Recruitment for Software Developers 2022
- European Union (EU) Prize for Women Innovators 2022 (€100,000 prize)
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2023 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- We Create Change Program 2022 for Young Nigerians (Fully-funded)