application now available in Social Shifters x Rathbones Global Climate Challenge 2022 ($10,000 prize)
Deadline: November 9, 2022
Applications are open for the Social Shifters x Rathbones Global Climate Challenge 2022. As global greenhouse gas emissions continue to rise, climate change is disrupting economies and affecting lives, but it is not too late to limit the increase in global temperature.
The Global Climate Challenge is designed to enable young people (18-30 years) to explore, start and grow ideas that will help accelerate the shift to net zero emissions.
They are looking for ideas, projects and business solutions that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions, supporting the move to net zero emissions more quickly. They welcome ideas at any stage and from anywhere in the world.
- Unlock Your Potential: Develop your skills, confidence, and future prospects with help from skilled mentors and as part of a supportive global community.
- Accelerate Your big Idea: Get FREE access to a world-leading Digital Incubator programme to help develop your project or business idea.
- Make an Impact: Compete for an award of $10,000 to deliver activities that reduce greenhousegas emissions and help move to net zero emissions more quickly.
The Global Climate Challenge is open to anyone aged 18 to 30 years old, from any country. They are looking for ideas, projects and business solutions that will reduce greenhouse gas emissions. They are particularly interested in solutions that:
- Help make the shift to clean and renewable energy
- Reduce the consumption of fossil fuels
- Support the switch to sustainable transport
- Heat homes in an energy-efficient way
- Reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill
- Promote responsible consumption
- Scale down plastic pollution
- Restore forests and oceans to help absorb CO2
Explore, start and grow your idea, get access to the world-leading Digital Incubator programme and compete for awards of up to $10,000!
All eligible entrants get FREE ACCESS to a Digital Incubator programme, including e-learning, live events, peer support, and the opportunity to access expert mentors from the world’s leading companies.