Social Media Manager at Garmspot
The Garmspot Group is one of the fastest evolving fashion houses emerging from Africa, with specialised teams that deal with garment production, online & offline retail.
We are based in Victoria Island, Lagos and are currently looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our team.
The social media strategist role at Garmspot is full time on-site role that involves developing and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
The ideal candidate should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- 2yrs min. proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the fashion industry
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Nice to haves
- Experience using a task manager e.g Monday.com, Asana or similar
- Adobe Photoshop Experience
Our culture is fast-paced, agile and ambitious, & is of the utmost importance, so finding someone who can also integrate well with the team and company, sharing our values of having fun whilst working hard and continually improving the business. If you thrive in this kind of environment, this is the perfect company for you!