Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters – committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a self-motivated social media enthusiast. You understand the importance of building relationships and know that a small action can leave a lasting impression. You’ve got an eye for aesthetics and are a natural writer, known for witty comebacks and your sense of humor. You’re known for being highly organized and making timely, strong decisions. You thrive in fast-paced, autonomous environments and are eager to learn.
You have a pulse on social media trends and conversations and are committed to building a meaningful, fun community. You have a proven track record of success and 1+ years of experience working within social media platforms. We’d be extra impressed if you have graphic design experience including, but not limited to, Canva, Photoshop, or Illustrator. Most of all, you are super energized to work for a fast-growing brand that’s changing the game in the alcohol industry.
What the role is
In this Social Media Community Engagement Specialist role, you will support the Social Media Manager in leveraging Drizly’s social channels to build brand awareness and create brand love. You’ll engage directly with Drizly customers to create a thriving social community with positive daily interactions. You’ll play an integral part in Drizly’s month-over-month growth of social channels and proactively bring new and innovative ideas to the greater team to then execute effectively. You’ll embrace the challenge of establishing Drizly in broader social conversations and continuously build our social community to be stronger each week. This is a dynamic opportunity to break into the world of brand forward, social media communications.
Drizly is a fun, irreverent, offbeat, and helpful brand. In your application, please include links to at least 2 writing samples showcasing your ability to write in Drizly’s voice.
In this role you will:
- Proactively interact with Drizly’s social community through DMs, comments, posts, and gifts.
- Manage user generated content permissions and gifting tracking documents.
- Work with Drizly’s influencer program once launched
- Identify, track, and create larger community-focused initiatives, including but not limited to, IE trends and activations.
- Analyze and report on qualitative and quantitative audience data
- Create and present social media ideas and weekly reports based on the current social community
- Assist in general social media team administration and support, including preparing documents, research, pull references, and influencer research
The Other Stuff:
- Salary Range: $44,000-$48,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks