Applications are now open for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Snapnet. Here are the details.
Snapnet is the fastest-growing ICT Consulting firm with strategic focus on developing Industry specific solutions, Business consulting, and Systems Integration with offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. We are committed to delivering first-class innovation, quality and state-of-the-art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sector.
2023 Graduate Trainee Program
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Graduate of Accounting, ICAN Certified (or in progress) with relevant ERP Certifications (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics)
Finance and Admin
- Graduate of Accounting, ICAN Certified (or in progress), Smart, Pays attention to details.
- Graduate in any field
- Good written and verbal communication skills, A positive attitude and willingness to grow, Proficient in Microsoft office suite, must be passionate about sales.
Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- BSc. in Computer Science, B.Eng in Engineering, BSc. in Mathematics or Statistics, or relevant experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel for Data Analytics.
- Ability to work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide range of challenging problems using different analytical and statistical approaches.
- Ability to translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python/R Programming, or Power BI is a plus.
- Having trained in Data Analytics and/or AI on Microsoft is a plus.
- Graduate in any relevant Field
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Projects, Jira, Trello.
- Effective Communication, Scheduling and Time Management, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Graduate of Computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, physics.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Basic Microsoft Azure/Cloud Computing Knowledge
- Basic Network troubleshooting
Frontend Software Development
- Qualification: Minimum of HND
Backend Software Development
- Qualification: Minimum of HND
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong communication skills, strong negotiation and influencing skills
Human Resources (HR)
- Assertiveness, knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications, Communication skills
- Strong IT skills and knowledge including hardware, software and networks.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems.
- A forensic approach to challenges.
- Writing Technical Requirements and Specs.
- Coming up with product optimizations and new product ideas
- Conducting Market Research
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Oratory and Communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Prototyping, wireframing, user flows, mockups
- Visual design and design software
- User research and usability testing
- Information architecture
- Application development
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)