Application Deadline: July 27, 2022
Applications are open for the third cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator program sponsored by SME Growth Lab AFRICA. Through this program, established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support to take their businesses to a higher level.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022. The program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counselling.
ELIGIBILITY for SME Growth Lab Digital Accelerator Program for Young Africans
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
- Lagos African Cluster Centre Visiting Research Fellowship 2022 for African Researchers
- 1,500 UK Chevening Scholarships 2023/2024 for Developing Countries (Fully-Funded)
- The Gender Responsive Agriculture Systems Policy (GRASP) Fellowship 2023 for African female policymakers.
- Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme 2022 for Young Leaders
Benefits of SME Growth Lab Digital Accelerator Program for Young Africans
- Training on business acumen,
- Exclusive access to community events.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Access to business resources & Community.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- 24/7 support.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led
by exclusive facilitators in August 2022.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program