Applications are now open for the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program for African SMEs 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Applications are open for the Fourth cohort of the Africa Digital Accelerator Program sponsored by SME Growth Lab Africa. Through this Program, established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support to take their businesses to a higher level.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in November 2022. The Program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial Literacy and Management, and Legal Counselling.
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African Country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
- Training on Business Acumen
- Exclusive access to community events
- Mentoring from business experts
- Access to business resources and community
- Certificate upon completion
- Strategic Partnership
- 24/7 Support
For More Information:
- TechGirls Program 2023 for Young Women (Fully-funded to the U.S.)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Data Science Org Data Science Internship Opportunity for Young Africans 2022
- Apply: She Code for Africa Laptop Scholarship Fund Application – Q3
- FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022