Deadline: February 15, 2021.
Shell Shared Service Centre, Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is focused on driving operational excellence in process management with roles in Functional Operations activities. We enable Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria to operate competitively in a dynamic business environment. We are looking for high performing, experienced and skilled individuals with the drive to create significant business impact.
Supports Corporate Crude Oil Shipping & Export activities of Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCIN). The position will provide support on Tanker planning activities to develop and ensure safe execution of monthly crude oil offtake programmes from Shell operated loading terminals (BONNY, FORCADOS, SEA EAGLE & BONGA) and 3rd party terminals with SCIN equity participation (BRASS, & ERHA FPSO). BONNY and FORCADOS Terminals also manages the processing and export of crude belonging to Third Party Injectors (“TPI’s”)
- First degree/HND in any field.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in EP/Upstream environment. Awareness of Production activities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively process significant levels of detailed information
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Previous experience related to marine operations and export documentation at the terminals, shipping agency liaison and /or working in a position which required regular contact and communications with external Government Agencies and Third-Party companies is an advantage.
- Business acumen and strong business partnering focus
- Good communication/negotiating skills.
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate information as required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on marine operations at the terminals.
For more information visit the official webpage of shell Nigeria