Shell Graduate Program 2022
Discover the benefits of the Shell Graduate Programme. Learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
Our Graduate Programme will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally:
- 2-5 year development programme, tailored to your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your very first entry into the business.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognised brand, tackling significant global challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
A challenging and exciting career
Every step of the way, we’ll support you through a combination of structured training, informal on-the-job learning, regular check-ins, and inspiring mentors.
Whether you’re experiencing different areas of our business or different major projects, you’ll always have opportunities to develop and grow. Above all, we’ll help you nurture rock solid foundations for a challenging and exciting career.
Coaching and mentoring
At the outset, you will be assigned a senior supervisor to help guide your progression. They will agree a planned course of action with you and provide all the means necessary to achieve your career goals.
New roles and project assignments
You will have the opportunity to sample two or three roles, each offering a broad range of challenging responsibilities.
To enhance your practical training, you will be enrolled onto formal learning courses specific to your area of expertise. They may include offsite or onsite learning, with accreditations at societies or qualifications, depending on your chosen discipline.