Applications are now open for the Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans. Here’s how to apply:
The Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry.
It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities.
You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
What we look for:
You’ll be evaluated on your capacity for analysis, decision-making and creating workable solutions, as well as your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence.
During an Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. Following this, there will be a final review where there would be a competency based interview. You’ll also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
Your success in the Assessed Internship could result in you being offered a full time role.
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- Applicants must be graduates
- You will be evaluated on your capacity for analysis
- Decision-making and creating workable solutions as well as
- Your drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence
- During an Assessed Internship, you will have a formal mid-term review with your mentor and supervisor. Following this, there will be a final review where there would be a competency based interview.
- You will also be asked to prepare a final presentation about your project.
- Your success in the Assessed Internship could result in you being offered a full time role.
Shell Accessed Internship Duration & Benefits
- Monthly Salary
Shell Accessed Internship Application Process
Find an Internship in your location by using the search bar then complete your application online – note you can save time by connecting your LinkedIn profile.
Before applying, make sure you are eligible to work in the country where the programme is based. The application shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes. To start your application, use the link below:
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services
- The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 for Young Graduates.
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2023 For Young Graduates
- Digital Marketer Needed at iLot
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed at Turing
- Innovate Now Africa Assistive Technology Accelerator Program 2023 for African Startups
- Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023 for Zambian women entrepreneurs ($10,000 equity-free grant