The Developer Relations Education team seeks a senior technical writer to compose documentation, tutorials, and other materials for our platform’s newest features and frequent evolutions. You’ll work with our product, design, and engineering teams to make api.slack.com a delightful learning experience.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Write, edit, and manage schedules for delightful long-form documentation, written in a mix of markdown & JSON
- Supervise and scale the collection and resolution of documentation feedback
- Regularly reinvent and revamp our existing extensive literature
- Improve the Slack developer experience by improving our custom CMS or by getting involved in API feature design
What you should have
- 3+ years experience in developer relations, developer support, and/or writing documentation for developer-focused software
- Strong writing and editorial skills