Applications are now open for the Seedstars Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022 for African Entrepreneurs. Keep reading for how to Apply.
Application Deadline: 28 May 2022
Enhancing socio-economic rights and reducing vulnerability of migrants in the Middle East and Africa. If you are part of a startup reducing vulnerability of migrants in the Middle East, African and Tunisia, don’t miss out this opportunity!
The Migration Entrepreneurship Prize is a program focused on the identification and technical support to socially-driven businesses on a mission to enhance the economic inclusion of migrants in the Middle East and Africa. Supporting startups that harness the positive benefits of migration and reduce the vulnerability of migrants by improving their livelihoods, contributing to their social and economic rights, and thereby reducing the pressure for irregular dangerous migration routes.
Application Criteria for the Seedstars Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022
Middle East & Africa
Startups tackling the positive benefits of migration and reducing the vulnerability of migrants;
Social-driven businesses alleviating the pressure on populations along migration routes;
Entrepreneurs proposing products/services targeting migrants directly.
Tunisia Migrants living in Tunisia – migrapreneurs who launch a business that targets migrants;
Tunisians who have lived abroad and returned to Tunisia launching their business idea;
Any innovative business having activities in Tunisia or being incorporated in Tunisia that has the potential of positively harnessing the benefits of migration.
Program Benefits of Seedstars Migration Entrepreneurship Prize 2022
Join the Seedstars Investment Readiness Program
SEEDSTARS WORLD COMPETITION
Be part of the Online Seedstars World Competition activities including educational program and access to Seedstars network.
Increased visibility and web presence via various media and social media channels.
Migration Entreprenurship Prize 2022 Timeline
- STEP 1 : Launch of Open Call 1 April 2022
- STEP 2: Close of Applications 28 May 2022
- STEP 3 Startup Training: June / Jan 2023
- STEP 4: Startup Screening: 15 June 2022
- STEP 5 Finalists Interviews 15 July 2022
- STEP 6: Winners Announcement: 15 August 2022
- STEP 7: Investment Readiness Program: September 2022 – March 2023
For More Information:
- World Trade Organization 2023 Young Professionals Programme (CHF 4,000 Monthly Salary)
- Paid Internships: 20 Top Companies and Organizations Currently Employing African Interns
- Ernest & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023 for Young African Graduates