Application into SDG Innovation Accelerator 2023 for Young Professionals are now open:
The SDG Innovation Accelerator 2023 for Young Professionals is now accepting applications.
The UN Global Compact offers participating businesses the SDG Innovation Accelerator for Young Professionals as a chance to empower young talent inside their organizations to cooperate and speed up commercial innovation toward the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
With the use of new technology, initiatives, and business models, this nine-month program empowers aspiring business leaders and changemakers to create and implement creative solutions and meet their organization’s sustainability goals.
The program brings together entry- to mid-level managers from different business divisions who are 35 years of age or younger to develop innovative yet workable solutions that can benefit the organization and the SDGs.
Benefits of SDG Innovation Accelerator 2023 for Young Professionals
- Engage in accelerated learning opportunities that include online and in-person workshops, case studies, company visits and forum discussion
- Connect with other businesses and collaborate on innovative projects relative to your company and industry
- Build work relationships through coaching, mentoring and peer-to-peer networking opportunities
- Learn from some of the brightest minds working on sustainability and innovation from around the world
- Be part of a global network of leading young professionals from some of the top companies across every continent
- Apply SDG innovation to solve real sustainability challenges your company is facing
- Integrate the SDGs into your company’s business strategy through collaboration, innovation and knowledge sharing
- Increase your employee engagement and professional development opportunities
- Tap into an expert network of leading professionals from some of the top companies across the globe
- Gain global recognition for participation in the programme
Eligibility for the SDG Innovation Accelerator 2023 for Young Professionals
- Open to high-performing employees at a participating company of the UN Global Compact;
- Be 35 years or younger interested in business model innovation, sustainability and disruptive technologies.
Young professionals working at companies participating in the UN Global Compact and based in the following countries have the opportunity to collaborate with their Global Compact Local Networks to participate in the programme.
- Malaysia & Brunei
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Switzerland &
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
SDG Innovation Accelerator 2023 for Young Professionals Application
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022