Job Title: Research and Digital Marketing Manager
- The primary purpose of this role will be to develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials, and conduct industry market research.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
Includes but not limited to the following:
- General marketing administration including reporting and analysis
- Further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide marketing measurement and drive marketing performance through data analysis
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies
- Compile, manage and maintain detailed data on all executive education programmes to support the department’s marketing efforts.
- Based on data, identify trends, evaluate the need for programme modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Provide analytical support to Account Managers in tracking the evolution of consumer needs by monitoring industry trends, researching and analyzing programmes on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials and conduct market research
- Maintain the department’s pages on the company website to always have current and relevant information on all programmes and seminars.
- Devise strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide reports regularly
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements
- Manage and upload content on the website
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty to be assigned by the Head of Programme Development and Innovation.
- Educated up to MSc or MBA level.
- Professional Marketing certifications from internationally recognized institutes will be an advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant digital marketing or consumer/brand marketing work experience with at least 3 years at management level in medium to large organizations.
- Must have strong analytical and marketing research experience.
- The candidate must have an accomplished track record, exhibits confidence, demonstrable resilience and has a high and infectious energy and appetite for success.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Competence in market research and data analytics
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- People management skills
- Ability to network and relate at senior level.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting
- Product management, public relations and marketing communication skills
- Knowledge of programme evaluation and quality assurance
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis skills using MS-Excel
- Must understand and be proficient in PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Management System, CRM/Retention Marketing, Web analytics
- Must be a strategic and critical thinker and possess the ability to support strategic planning and execution for marketing activities
9th March, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.