In this role you will be responsible for owning the overall user experience of assigned projects and designing fully responsive visuals from start to finish.
Applicants should have experience utilizing key UX processes, principles, and trends as well as an ability to work fast and manage their own time. We are looking for energetic and talented candidates who have a portfolio of standout work under their belts.
- We are a lean UX/UI agency, this means our team aims to create high-quality work only and work on projects that come with similar expectations. You too will be expected to put your best foot forward.
- You will be working on projects across multiple domains – ranging from agritech, fintech, edu-tech, e-commerce, healthcare, agri-tech, and many more depending upon the requirement of the studio during any course of time.
- You will be responsible for either co-leading/leading a large project, with a few team members, or be responsible for leading different smaller projects.
- You will be the owner of your work and majorly responsible for the UX strategy, UX research, and the overall experience for the digital products you take up.
- This role isn’t only to direct. You will be expected to participate hands-on and contribute in areas where your team needs you. You will also be expected to help lead and mentor other junior design team members.
- You’d be responsible to ensure that you are driving business goals through the design and will have to work towards building experiences that lead to business growth.
- You’d be working directly with the client partners and providing them with solutions that are data-driven. You will measure the outcomes of your project through user testing or after it goes live.
- You will be contributing towards the UX Strategy and undertaking the research for a complete project.
- UX Research includes qualitative and quantitative research methods like Empathy mapping, behavioral analysis, utilizing analytics like Heatmaps and other analytical data. You will also be responsible for translating the research data into valuable insights for the Design team.
- You will be helping conduct user interviews, surveys, focus group surveys with the end-users to understand their pain points.
- You should have the ability to create and work on complex information architectures and define user journeys for complex products like a customer and backend-facing SaaS products.
- You will be creating high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes and ensuring that the UI design team translates them into a functional design.
- Your innovations, suggestions, and opinions will always be valued and encouraged.
- Your ability to handle multiple projects and client co-ordinations will be considered your key strength.
We’d like you to have:
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in web design in a dedicated UX, IA, or IxD role
- A portfolio of web-based UX work demonstrating a strong and strategic UX practice
- Must have a proven record in producing high-caliber UX deliverables and selling the benefits of UX, experience working on large and complex digital projects
- Proven, hands on experience in Figma, with ability to create the entire information architecture, user stories, user flow and high fidelity prototypes
- Ability to create strong, clickable, prototypes for client presentations in a variety of prototyping programs
- A detail-oriented and strategic approach to work, possessing strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent asynchronous communication skills.
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects at the same time
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
- Organized, self-directed, and has a very strong ability to manage time and meet deadlines for the project that is undertaken.
- Strong communication and reasoning skills for the designs you create. Data-backed arguments while presenting your work.
Who we are:
Outliant is a US-based digital product development and startup consulting company — on a mission to create beautifully rad products!
Perks of working with us:
- Work wherever you choose!
- Very flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Non-working holidays depending on which country you’re in
- 13th-month bonus
- Salary and salary increases
- Financial support on online courses
- Fun and casual work environment
- Employee engagement activities and virtual gatherings